Please take this survey to help us learn more about how you use third party tools. Your input is greatly appreciated!
Vertica Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Vertica Community Forum!
- All site visitors may view the forum and its discussion threads. However, to post in the forum we ask that you register an account.
- To register click the 'Register' button found on the homepage. Insert your preferred email address and select a username and password.
- Note: Your username will be visible to other forum users and cannot be changed.
- To manage notifications for your account select your avatar in the top right corner of the page.
- Navigate to 'Edit Profile' and select 'Notification Preferences' from the left side panel.
- Choose your preferred notifications and how you would like to be notified.
- The Vertica Forum has four categories: General Discussion, Tips from the Team, Product Feedback, and Archived Posts.
- Select 'Categories' from the side panel to view descriptions.
- Tags are keywords that can be used to describe the product, the problem you're having, or the type of post you're writing.
- We strongly encourage the use of tags and recommend that you use at least three tags when posting.
- Popular tags can be found in the left sidebar, and when you click on a tag you are interested in, you will be brought to a page of related posts.
Badges, Rankings, and Leaderboard
- Participation on the forum will earn you badges.
- Every badge has point value ranging from 5 point to 50 points.
- These points will contribute to your overall rank, indicated by the number of stars next to your username. You can earn up to 5 stars.
- Every week, the leaderboard will show our top point leaders.