Please take this survey to help us learn more about how you use third party tools. Your input is greatly appreciated!

How to duplicate information from a CSV record to a table in the Vertica Data database using an orde

Hello people!

I was wondering if there was any approach to duplicating information from a CSV record using an order row (CMD) into a table in the Vertica database. I searched for a while and I can't find something that would work for me. I need to do something like this, it's a grouped document for duplicating CSV record information into a table in a PostgreSQL database remotely in ome tv bazoocam

To work around CMD's request for my secret key, I created a secret key document, so I can't say if there's anything I can do to use it in Vertica.

Do you know friends if there is access to something similar? Do I have to register the password first as in PostgreSQL? I hope you will help me or find out where to find information on how to do it right.

Have a nice day, best regards!

Tagged:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file

Can't find what you're looking for? Search the Vertica Documentation, Knowledge Base, or Blog for more information.