Options

Vertica Registerion

Hi, I have registered for evaluating vertica, but i have not received any update on user/pwd etc. Could you please help. Thanks, Ganesh

Comments

• Options
    Nimmi_guptaNimmi_gupta - Select Field - Employee
    Hi Ganesh, when did you registered? After registration did you receive any email from HP vertica?
  • Options
    Hi Nimmi, I have registered last monday 8th July. I have recevied the following confirmation mail, after that no response. Could you please help. Thanks Ganesh ============================== Welcome to MyVertica! Hello Ganesh, Thank you for your interest in evaluating the HP Vertica Analytics Platform. Your request is being reviewed and someone will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, check our user community. Should you need further assistance, please contact inside.sales@vertica.com. Best regards, The HP Vertica Sales Team ==============================
  • Options
    Hi Ganesh, I will request the Customer account team to look into this for you. I will upate you as soon as I have an answer for you. Thanks Bhawana
  • Options
    Hi Ganesh, Where are you located. I need this infomation to pass this to the Customer account team. Thanks Bhawana
  • Options
    Hi Bhawana, I am located in India - Bangalore. I have provided by phone number in my registration. Thanks, Ganesh
  • Options
    Hi Ganesh, I will pass this information the Customer Account Team and will get back to you. Thanks, Bhawana

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file