Where can I download Vertica ODBC Driver 6.1.3 for Mac

I tried to search on my vertica, but I couldn't download because of the stupid 'Update Profile' loop. Put down a comment/request in another conversation but never get the response. Please fix it or give me the direct link to download.

Comments

• Hi 

If you have a valid account with Vertica will suggest you to go ahead & open a case with vertica support requesting for the same.
    This will be an expedited process 

Regards
    Rahul 
  • Hi Rory, I'm using the community edition so I cannot go to the page you gave me. It just redirect me to the vertica homepage.

-Thai
  • Hello Thai,

I'm sorry to hear that did not work. At this time, Vertica is working on getting these drivers on the Community Download page. We hope to have the drivers on the site soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Thanks, Rory. Do you have an ETA on having the driver available on the Community Download page?

-Thai
  • Hello Thai,

The Vertica ODBC Driver for 6.1.3 for Mac should be available on the Community Download page at this time.

Thanks,
    Rory
  • What about the ODBC Driver for 6.1.3 for Windows? Where can we download it from?

• Hello Dev,

At this time, the ODBC Driver for 6.1.3 for Windows is not available for individual download. However, the ODBC Driver for 6.1.3 for Windows is available in the Download HP Vertica 6.1SP3 (6.1.3) Client Packages section at my.vertica.com.

Thanks,
    Rory

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file