Options

driver not capable

Hi
I am using vertica-jdk5-6.1.3-4.jar   and a JNDI datasource on WAS server 8.5.
Uasing hibernate in my application, with PostGreSQL dialect.
Trying to execute the following query

SELECT A.ACC_CLS_DT as "date",
   text(B.PTY_ID) as  "partyId",
   text(A.ACCNO) as "accountNo",
   text(A.PROD_TYP_CD) as "productCode",
   'Home Loan Closed' as "description",
   TRUE as "positiveExperience"
   FROM DWCRHONL_D1.ARNG A INNER JOIN DWCRHONL_D1.PTY_ARNG_REL B
   ON A.ARNG_KEY=B.ARNG_KEY WHERE ((A.ACC_APPSYS_ID= '380' AND A.ACC_PD_CTGY_CD='MLA') 
   OR A.ACC_APPSYS_ID='192') AND A.ARNG_TYP_CD<>'A' AND ACC_CLS_DT IS NOT NULL AND PTY_ID= ?

getting the following exception.
Caused by: org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: [Vertica][JDBC](10220) Driver not capable. DSRA0010E: SQL State = HYC00, Error Code = 10,220
 at org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DataSourceUtils.getConnection(DataSourceUtils.java:80)
 at org.springframework.jdbc.support.JdbcUtils.extractDatabaseMetaData(JdbcUtils.java:280)
 ... 94 more

Please advice. Thanks
sanath.

Comments

• Options
    Prasanta_PalPrasanta_Pal - Select Field - Employee
    Can you get a driver log? This will show the JDBC calls.
  • Options

Hi
    Thanks for the reply. I WAS environment, we enabled traces but the vertica driver logs are not being generated. Is there any specific setting that needs to be enabled?

Given properties in below link are not working. Please see warnings below and debug log is not generated. I tried both uppercase and lowercase.

https://my.vertica.com/docs/6.1.x/HTML/index.htm#13173.htm

[2/3/14 9:28:49:886 CST] 000000d5 DSConfigHelpe W DSRA8200W: DataSource Configuration: DSRA8020E: Warning: The property 'loglevel' does not exist on the DataSource class com.vertica.jdbc.DataSource.

[2/3/14 9:28:49:886 CST] 000000d5 DSConfigHelpe W DSRA8200W: DataSource Configuration: DSRA8020E: Warning: The property 'logpath' does not exist on the DataSource class com.vertica.jdbc.DataSource.

[2/3/14 9:24:11:018 CST] 000000d3 DSConfigHelpe W DSRA8200W: DataSource Configuration: DSRA8020E: Warning: The property 'LogLevel' does not exist on the DataSource class com.vertica.jdbc.DataSource.

[2/3/14 9:24:11:018 CST] 000000d3 DSConfigHelpe W DSRA8200W: DataSource Configuration: DSRA8020E: Warning: The property 'LogPath' does not exist on the DataSource class com.vertica.jdbc.DataSource.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file