· We intend not closing the connection, and stream data all the time, when the rate varriant between 10-20 rows per minute to 10K-30K per minute.
· Also, we’ll have couple of Streamers (4-5)
· Is it O.K. to use streamers without closing the connections?
· What impact (resource wise) those connections have on the DB?
· Any known timeouts that I should be worried from?
· Is it possible that overtime the connections will become heavy?
· If this method is wrong what would you suggest?
Cell : +972 54 5597107