Rhel 7.3 and S0151
Am a newbee to vertica and following is my setup.
- Win 7 i7 laptop
- 5.1 virtualbox + bridged n/w.
- rhel 7.3 vm is able to connect to internet
- installed vertica CE edition and got multiple errors. fixed all of them except 3. one is ext4 fs error, for which i will create a new VM ( currently its xfs ) and try to fix that later , same with LVM.
- running in to IO - S1051 error, have tried with noop and deadline both with elevator and cmd line, however no luck.
- Prerequisites not fully met during local (OS) configuration for
HINT (S0151): https://my.vertica.com/docs/8.0.x/HTML/index.htm#cshid=S0151
These disks do not have known IO schedulers: '/dev/mapper/rhel-root'
('') = ''
WARN (S0160): https://my.vertica.com/docs/8.0.x/HTML/index.htm#cshid=S0160
These disks do not have 'ext3' or 'ext4' filesystems: '/dev/mapper/rhel-
root' = 'xfs'
WARN (S0170): https://my.vertica.com/docs/8.0.x/HTML/index.htm#cshid=S0170
lsblk (LVM utility) indicates LVM on the data directory.
System prerequisites failed. Threshold = WARN
Hint: Fix above failures or use --failure-threshold
Installation FAILED with errors.
AdminTools and your existing Vertica databases may be unavailable.
Investigate the above warnings/errors and re-run installation.
Any guidance will be appreciated.