Options

My.Vertica.com Support Website will be disabled November 3-6, 2017

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Administrator
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

On November 3 starting at 5:00 pm PST time, in preparation for the Vertica Support Case & Knowledge Management Systems transition from the My.Vertica.com Support Website to the Micro Focus’s Software Support Online Portal, the option to open or modify an existing case via email or through the My.Vertica.com Support Website will be disabled.

Complete migration will be finished by November 6th at 6:00 am PST time, at this point you will be able to access your open and closed cases in the new Micro Focus’s Support Website Software Support Online Portal.

During this transition period (November 3 through November 6), if you need to open a new case you will have 2 options:
1) Contact software support by accessing our Support Chat or calling to our Support Phone Numbers to get a new case created. 1-844-260-7219
2) Create a new case in SSO using the instructions included in the initial customer communication provided on October 17th, 2017.

If it is critical to update your case during this time period please contact software support by accessing our Support Chat or calling to our Support Phone Number. 1-844-260-7219. Be prepared to provide the existing case number when contacting support team.

If you have questions or concerns about the transition or how to get set up for success in our new location, please contact us at our Support Chat.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file