Row based access policy
1. We have a BI tool, with many named users.
2. Users log in using their email id and password and view different reports/dashboards.
3. Reports/dashboards fetch data from Vertica database using generic user 'dw_readonly' and password (In a prebuilt connection of BI Tool).
4. I would like to implement a row level security so that user can access only specific client's data which is maintained in another table within two columns -> business_user_id integer, client_id integer.
5. Business users and clients have many to many relationship.
Dynamic implementation of row level security, without creating as many roles or users because BI Tool is using the prebuilt connection with user 'dw_readonly'.