Flex table view grant error
I got a very strange error. The point is that I need to create a flex table as administrator and then use the compute_flextable_keys_and_build_view () function.
This only works well when I do the procedure as an administrator. When I try to do this from the user, I get a SQL Error  : [Vertica] [VJDBC] (3989) ERROR: Must be owner of relation FLEX_DATA_view.
The problem is that I give all the rights to the schema to the user, but they do not appear in the view.
You can reproduce this error the following way:
1. CREATE SCHEMA MY_SC DEFAULT INCLUDE SCHEMA PRIVILEGES;
2. create user test identified by 'passwd';
3. GRANT CREATE, SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, TRUNCATE, DELETE, REFERENCES, USAGE ON SCHEMA MY_SC TO test;
4. create flex table MY_SC.FLEX_DATA();
1. select compute_flextable_keys_and_build_view('MY_SC.FLEX_DATA');
And here i get error((
How can you solve this?