Options

New Community Edition Features!

HP Vertica's GM Colin Mahony took the stage yesterday at Discover to detail the new features of the Community Edition of the HP Vertica Analytics Platform. These features were previously available only to the HP Vertica Enterprise Edition users. Included in the latest release, 6.1 SP2:
  • Run on Amazon Cloud for instant deployments
  • Backup/restore
  • Import/export
  • Disaster recovery
  • Workload Analyzer
  • Informatica Connector
  • External tables
  • Client drivers on all enterprise platforms
  • Management Console
What are you most excited to try out?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Danielle, We are eagerly waiting to try the product out. But I have been waiting for a few days after doing the online registration for a response. Can you please assist? Thanks, Nitish
  • Options
    Hi Nitish, I have forwarded your message to our sales team asking them to follow up with you. You can expect their call soon. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Nitish, Thanks for reaching out to us! I actually can't find you in our system, but please feel free to give me a call at 617-386-4524 or email me at cscully@vertica.com and we can set up a time to speak and get your evaluation up and running! Thanks, Colin Scully
  • Options
    Danielle and Colin, Thank you very much. I am glad to see that the Vertica team is as responsive as the product! :-) Cheers, Nitish

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file