Vertica Community Members (Migration​): Login Instructio​ns

Welcome Vertica Community members!

We have migrated over all posts and members from the Vertica Community on https://community.vertica.com/.

The login tool for the HP Dev Community is HP Passport, which is what HP uses for most of its online websites, such as HP Shopping and most of the other online communities.

The first time you login, here are the steps you must follow:

• Enter the Email address associated with your Vertica account in the "User ID or E-Mail address" field
  • Click "Forgot Password?" -Check your email for the password reset instructions and follow them.
  • After you have reset your password, click the Community "Log in" link and sign in using your email address and new password.

Note 1: If the email address associated with your account is not current and you are unable to retrieve your password, register a new account and send me a private message. I will work with you offline to get your account fixed.

Note 2: If you are new to the Vertica Community, you do not need to follow these steps. Simply Login with your HP Passport account by clicking "Log in" or if you don't have an HP Passport account yet, click "Sign Up" and follow the onscreen instructions from there.

If you have any issues with your account, please let me know.

I look forward to "seeing" everyone around on the HP Dev Community! :)

Comments

• I'm sensing the migration procedure might not be as straightforward for Vertica Community members who are already registered in the Dev Community under the same email address and username.

• You're right @stalemate , it's not. In a handful of cases, we may need to do a manual SSO ID swap. :)

• @Katie_H : Or I could just settle for your dropping my Vertica Community User ID/email address in favor of continuing on with my Dev Community credentials.

• Can you send me a PM with your other screenname and I'll take a peek?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file