schema replication failed with VIAssert(ctx.excludedSet.count(oldOid) || ctx.mappings.count(oldOid)

Hello

Currently I'm developing infrastacture to run some maintenence and test routines without affecting production dwh instance. So I need to deploy dump of specific schema in my database. I'm trying to do so using object-level replication. I have already deployed copy of my cluster having same exact version of vertica and similar number of nodes. And now I'm stack getting this:

2018-12-05 01:43:39 localhost vbr Remote procedure vertica_session__load_snapshot on vertica-test-backup05 failed: SQL command "select load_snapshot();" failed: INTERNAL 5445: VIAssert(ctx.excludedSet.count(oldOid) || ctx.mappings.count(oldOid) || obj->getType() == StoragePolicyT) failed
DETAIL: /scratch_a/release/svrtar21434/vbuild/vertica/Recover/Restore.cpp: 1144
HINT: Please report this error to Vertica; try restating your query
INTERNAL 5445: VIAssert(ctx.excludedSet.count(oldOid) || ctx.mappings.count(oldOid) || obj->getType() == StoragePolicyT) failed
INTERNAL 5445: VIAssert(ctx.excludedSet.count(oldOid) || ctx.mappings.count(oldOid) || obj->getType() == StoragePolicyT) failed

Did anybody face this? How can I fix this? I'm running vertica 8.1.1-4

Comments

• SruthiASruthiA Vertica Employee Administrator
    edited December 2018

I have seen similar error for object level restore. It looks like a bug. please log a support case along with vbr logs. we can take it further.

• UPD: we have found buggy table. We have no clue what is wrong with it, but it was created in 2016 and it has just 20 records. So workaround was to drop that table

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file