Options

Eon mode subscription stuck on pending

LeoLLeoL Community Edition User

My eon mode db need a restart cuz one of my subcluster got some sessions that could not be killed.

Restarting seemed to be ok at beginning but some of the nodes (not only the broken subcluster) 's subscription stuck on pending state. Log demonstrate that the depot init kept lefting 13 resubs to be waited which lasted for 2 hours, which definitely not normal.

Is it a bug or something else? The version is 11.0.1.3

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    HibikiHibiki Vertica Employee Employee

If you are a CE user, can you share the log file here to look into what is happening? If you are not a CE user, please raise a new support case and provide the information you have on it.

• Options
    LeoLLeoL Community Edition User

@Hibiki I'm afraid I cannot share it cuz the problem happened on my customer's db. the node subscription kept being pending for 2 hours and then became passive shortly for a minute and finally active. p.s. the db had got dozens zombie sessions stuck there before restart, does pending problem has anything to do with it?

• Options
    HibikiHibiki Vertica Employee Employee

@LeoL Please raise a support case and provide detailed information on it so that we look into your issue and you have no concerns.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file